4 User Horizontal Temporary Lifeline, with 4 cross-over anchors
Temporary and reusable lifeline specially designed to provide a suitable and safe anchorage to 1, 2, 3 or 4 users at the same time while working.
Total available length: 25 m.
Minimum length: 5 m.
– Kernmantle rope (16 mm diam.) equipped with specially designed tensioner that allows tensioning of lifeline between the two supports.
– The tensioner has a tension indicator.
– Has a brass swivel-type end specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope during the use. Has a stop-knot secured with protective sleeve at the other end, to prevent the rope from accidentally moving out of the tensioner.
– Provided with 2 steel Triple action-locking Karabiners with a 21 mm gate opening (ref. FA 50 301 23) and a transport bag FA 90 107 00.
– Has 4 cross over anchors for attaching the fall arrest system of each user, which allow easy crossing between the users and prevent any disengagement from the lifeline, for increased safety.
Compliance: EN795:2012 Type C, TS16415:2013 Type C.